Safety is the basic building block for creating a high-performance, sustainable production operating system.
We strive to be your “FIRST THOUGHT” when you are met with challenging safety conditions or when you are in the process of formulating action plans to meet the goals of your organization’s OSHA program.
dlb Consultants offers the following:
- Develop and provide Safety Briefings for Employees
- Conduct On-Site Safety Audits
- On-site Orientation for new hires
- Air Monitoring for Confined Spaces
- Review Permits
- Inspect all work area for housekeeping
- Comprehensive Safety Management
- OSHA 10 Training Classes
- OSHA 30 Training Classess
- Silica Assessments
- Slip, Trip and Fall Training
- Barricade Training